Once upon a time, not so long ago I realized through many strings of epic and serendipitous events that adventures were literally one of the top ways I had really learned anything in life.
Wasn’t it through the real-raw experience, the stuff and stuff of actual actions that lead to dots joining and aha moments that pulled in the most valued of life lessons?
Didn’t we all want to tell (or hear) the story about the one who overcame the thing and slayed the beast and now look! Here is it’s head?! Hooray!
What would our life’s story read like? Our Heroes Journey?
And how did life lesson’s really make it “in” through the often stubborn coating of our ego’s thick resolve to deny and resist hard truths when they came poking through the fabric of daily experience..?
What if we could push the envelope of self-evolution, organically?
The natural way of “getting it”
So after my Little/Big epiphany, I took the bait.
I started setting up Adventures so that people could Learn Through them…
(hence the birth of the mini doco-series and simultaneously of the retreats/journeys)
Learn Through Adventure
is kind of like a new-school “Choose Your Own Adventure” only with a spirit-led twist to the plot.
As the heroes of our story, we line up with the key aspects of:
6. GIVING BACK
– Dramatic, powerful and unique places on Mother Earth.
– Pragmatic practices that open, hone and sculpt your personal gifts of Spirit.
– Working on being the “empty vessel” for the subtle messages to enter & land in your being
– Developing conscious reflexes and reading awarenesses
– Finding space in an inevitably changing life after such downloads & awakenings to bring it all Home
– Contributing healing to the elements in the Earth (& ourselves)
We go on an adventure to learn and find who we are, what really moves us, to wake up or deepen our cosmic memories, to see what is behind the veil.
Join us for grid-work pilgrimages, gatekeeper energy tours, plant-medicine powered meditation camps, witchy-inspired intensives and element-balancing movement & healing ceremonies….
THAILAND – FRANCE – ITALY – TIBET – SOUTH AMERICA – AUSTRALIA – ROMANIA